Hello there! My name is Emily Kate Killian. I am an undergraduate student at Florida State University (Go Noles!) and am loving every minute of it. I am majoring in Public Relations and hope to pursue a career in press representation for theatrical productions.
If you ever want to talk shows/celebs/music/schnauzers, I am your girl. Please never hesitate to drop in and say hi! I welcome you and encourage you to interact with me and others on this website. As far as I am concerned, this website is a safe space for theatre lovers to discuss shows, performers, hot takes, etc.
Some fun facts about your author:
- I have two Miniature Schnauzers: Quinn and Delia. Both are named after Ryan Murphy characters, though only one of them acts like her namesake.
- I am a born-and-raised North Carolinian.
- My favorite beverage is sweet tea. Refer to the above bullet if confused as to why that might be.
- I have seen Wicked six times and would go again tomorrow if I were able.
- Despite my right-handidness, I taught myself to functionally use my left hand and now do many things left-handed. If Idina Menzel could be left-handed, then so could I.
- I am a proud member of the Gamma Phi Beta International Sorority. (Beta Mu, pledge class of 2015).
- Team Ivy til I die-vy.
- My favorite word is “goodness.” I try to center my life around goodness. I often say “Do good,” and while I know the Grammar aficionado in you is cringing, I promise you that I am not meaning “do well.,” and flubbing up my grammar. I truly mean get out in the world and practice acts of goodness. Do good.
Love, light, and all things good. – EK.